Monday, June 10, 2013

Paprika Chicken with Charred Red Peppers and Chilli

Dont get me wrong I am relieved and delighted to be very busy at work but gosh my twitter and blog life has come to a standstill! Time is in short supply and the dishes I am cooking, when I have been cooking which has not been often of late have been very quick and simple affairs.
 This is typical of my recent cooking exploits so quick and yet still packs a punch with flavour, Simply marinate the chicken breasts in Lemon juice Paprika Picante and a pinch of Chilli Powder and a glug of Olive Oil and let them marinade at least an hour, I did these in the morning for Dinner in the evening
Get your Griddle pan smoking hot and I added some sliced Red Peppers and fresh chillies just dressed in Salt and Pepper and a little Oil and blacken them for 3 or 4 minutes, set aside to keep warm.

Then char your Chicken breasts 3 minutes either side and put in a preheated oven for around 15 minutes at 200c. meanwhile take a tub of Greek yoghurt and the juice of a Lemon and a glug of Oil.

Serve the chicken on top of the Peppers with a spoonful of the Yoghurt...It doesn't get simpler than that really quick and very tasty.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Johnny!

    Looks delicious! Love the combination of lemon and Paprika. Perfect with the yogurt!

    Thank you so much for sharing...

    P.S. I was on a blogging hiatus for the last couple of months. However, I'm back and I will be back here for more goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete