Thursday, October 25, 2012

Chilli Chicken

 I am completely addicted to Chilli, This is one of those mid week specials that is simple and is boosted with the kick of Chilli. Simply marinate chicken breasts with Lemon juice a tablespoon of Chilli flakes 2 tsp of Paprika Picante a tsp of Cayenne Pepper a drizzle of Olive Oil and two halved lengthwise fresh Red Chillies.

Let it marinate about 12 hours and simply sear the Chicken on a scorching hot griddle pan couple of minutes each side place in a roasting tin with the marinade poured over and cook at 200c for 20 minutes.

I served with Chilli Chickpea Puree and some sauté Courgettes, Yummy

1 comment:

  1. Wow!  My kind of food. I am a spice addict as well. I'd love a seat at your table one evening. More than one in fact.

    ReplyDelete